Worth $99, $199, $299Register for our newsletter today to qualify for selected free services sponsored by EnRoute Cloud and EnRoute Digital Teams (valued at USD$99, USD$199 and USD$299). These drawings occur twice monthly and the selected winners also have the opportunity for 50% off of premium solutions (valued at USD$2,500, USD$5,000 and USD$7,500).
NOTIFY US WITHIN 15 DAYSEnRoute allows Customer returns based on the policies of the original product manufacturer. If returnable, a RMA (return merchandise authorization) is required in advance of Customer return initiation. A restocking fee may apply.
Customers must notify EnRoute Customer Care Team of any damaged Products within fifteen (15) days of receipt. COVID-19, PPE, Food, Software and other similar items are not returnable by EnRoute Global return policy and if the packaging has been opened. If software was distributed electronically, it is not returnable if the licenses were downloaded. For more details, please follow EnRoute Return Policy procedures.
PostureLITE Cushion 16.75 x 17.25 x 3 (Each)
- Self-adjusting wheelchair cushion that combines unparalleled ease of use with comfortable skin protection
- It is ideal for anyone who may be at risk of skin breakdown and may have normal sensation
- The preset air and foam cushion offers a perimeter air expansion chamber that conforms to the contours of the body to help provide comfortable suspension and skin protection
- PostureLITE works by allowing continuous redistribution of air within the cushion with every weight shift
- This maximizes the contact area of the cushion to help manage pressure and increase tissue viability
- The super-lightweight cushion weighs only 1.5 lbs (0.6 kg) making it one of the lightest cushions on the market
- Features- Closed system design that utilizes both foam and air to provide fail-safe support which never needs adjustment
- Flexible perimeter air expansion chamber allows the PostureLITE to adapt to various chair sizes
- Cover is made of stretchable fluid-resistant material that is machine washable
- Construction: Cover: Poyurethane-coated Polyester with PVC non-skid bottom material (DEHP and BPA free) Cushion Insert: Foam core and air expansion chamber at the front and sides
- Polyurethane foam encased in PVC (DEHP and BPA free)
- Three sizes adapt to fit chair widths from 15 to 20 (38 cm to 51 cm)
- Weight Limit: 350lbs (158 kg)
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Certification: Complies with EN 1021-1 EN 1021-2 and CAL 117 flammability requirements
- HCPCS Suggested Code: E2601