Worth $99, $199, $299Register for our newsletter today to qualify for selected free services sponsored by EnRoute Cloud and EnRoute Digital Teams (valued at USD$99, USD$199 and USD$299). These drawings occur twice monthly and the selected winners also have the opportunity for 50% off of premium solutions (valued at USD$2,500, USD$5,000 and USD$7,500).
NOTIFY US WITHIN 15 DAYSEnRoute allows Customer returns based on the policies of the original product manufacturer. If returnable, a RMA (return merchandise authorization) is required in advance of Customer return initiation. A restocking fee may apply.
Customers must notify EnRoute Customer Care Team of any damaged Products within fifteen (15) days of receipt. COVID-19, PPE, Food, Software and other similar items are not returnable by EnRoute Global return policy and if the packaging has been opened. If software was distributed electronically, it is not returnable if the licenses were downloaded. For more details, please follow EnRoute Return Policy procedures.
Backnobber Original Regular Size
- Is a carefully designed deep muscle therapy device the most advanced product of its kind on the market today
- The Original Backnobbere tool is used by hooking the device over a shoulder or under an arm and using its leverage to apply deep pressure to trigger points in the muscles of the neck shoulders upper and lower back and virtually any other location where trigger points may occur
- This pressure can significantly reduce tension and pain in soft tissue and increase range of motion and overall function
- This tool is fitted with a built-in locking device that allows its two halves to be taken apart and nested for convenient storage and travel
- This simple but effective self-care tool is lightweight ergonomic durable compact attractive and versatile